Learn more about the shortlisting agency proposals functionality.
What is the shortlisting agency proposals feature?
The shortlisting feature allows for better visibility and control over agency proposals being presented to the Trust, allowing Agency proposals to come first to the person with shortlisting permissions before then being presented to the organisation, or not.
🚀Shortlisting agency proposals is an organisation-level toggle, once switched on this feature is enabled for the whole organisation. Therefore, allowing for better scrutiny and control over the cost and quality of agency proposals.
How does shortlisting agency proposals work?
- In the Patchwork Bank hub, select the 'To Do List' button on the upper left-hand side.
- Click into the shift for which you wish to view proposals.
- Navigate to the 'Agency Proposals' menu on the left-hand side.
- ‘Select’ the worker's name to view their profile. If you wish to see their CV/credentials you can download them from here.
- Select 'Shortlist' to put these proposals on the waiting list to be reviewed by the relevant person.
💡Once the feature is switched on for the organisation, a user-level toggle for the ability to 'Shortlist agency proposals' is available. This must be switched on for each required user to use this functionality.
💡With the introduction of this feature, the 'Manage Agency Proposals' toggle is now split into 'Can send to agency' and 'Can accept/reject proposals' toggles, allowing for better control over the agency booking process.