Learn how to assign a clinical supervisor using the Patchwork system.
Educational supervisors have overall responsibility for reviewing exception reports and ensuring these are resolved in a timely manner.
Assigning a supervisor is an important step in configuring the exception reporting functionality. Supervisors should be set up after categories. You may also wish to change the clinical supervisor for a worker at any time to reflect changing roles and responsbilities.
- Log in to superhub
- In the left panel click on 'Hub Accounts'
- Select the individual you want to set as a supervisor
- Navigate to 'Exception Reporting'
- Select the desired categories from within the ‘Exception Report Category’ dropdown
- Select workers to assign with the ‘Assign Workers To Approver’ box, or select all workers
- Update and save the changes
Workers can be assigned to supervisors individually, or a supervisor/supervisors can be assigned to all workers in your organisation.
💡The ’Can Manage Report Approvers’ toggle will allow the account holder more control over what permissions they can manage for other workers.